>Use this handy tool to tell your elected officials: No reauthorization of 702 without drastic reform:
>TELL congress: End 702 Absent serious reforms#
[Searx](https://searx.space/) is a metasearch engine that aggregates results from over seventy sources while protecting the privacy of its users. This utility forwards your search query to one of 39 random volunteer-run public servers to thwart mass surveillance.
[Bookmark this link](https://searx.neocities.org/#q=%s&category_general=on) (select categories above) and add a keyword for fast searching (e.g. s ).
Firefox will recognize it as search engine you can add in address bar
- integrated DNSCrypt, Tor and Purple I2P
- can work as firewall if DNSCrypt or tor is enabled and InviZible Pro app is set up to run in VPN proxy mode
- You can set up apps to go on clear net by enabling LAN
- you can set up apps to go trough Tor by disabling LAN and enabling WiFi or Data connection, tor needs to run
- you can block apps by disabling any available connection
There no many users and Mozilla is not tracking it for security.
- [JShelter: Home](https://jshelter.org)